Solution Architect .NET
- Europe, remote
- Tuesday, August 8, 2023
As a Solution Architect, drive the technical vision for complex software solutions, effectively communicating architecture to stakeholders, identifying project risks and gaps, and proposing viable solutions.
- Who are we looking for
A Solution Architect who will drive the technical vision for complex software solutions. Your role will involve effectively communicating architecture to stakeholders, identifying project risks and gaps, and proposing viable solutions.
- Work experience required3+ years
- Essential Skills Required
- Deep knowledge of .NET, SQL and No-SQL Databases, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and OIDC.
- Proficiency with C#, .NET, C++, Java, Angular, Python, Cloud Deployments (Azure, AWS), SaaS, and Cloud Native technologies.
- Fluent in English.
- Will be a plus
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Familiarity with vehicle development process software.
- Shape the architectural structure for software solutions.
- Communicate architecture effectively to all stakeholders.
- Identify project risks and gaps, propose solutions.
- Supervise development teams to ensure correct technology usage.
- Continuously improve existing software solutions.
- Conduct fit-gap analysis to roadmap future state.
- Transform architecture team towards target state.
- Manage operational architecture activities.
- we offer
- Unlimited possibilities for financial growth (your earnings depend on your performance)
- Collaboration with top-notch IT specialists
- 20 days of paid vacation, additional sick days, paid medical leave
- Compensation for courses, conferences and other types of education and self-development
- Possibility of business trips abroad
- Online English courses
- Flexible working schedule, work from home
- A start date at the end of August, with a thorough hiring process to ensure the best fit for both you and us: Recruitment interview -> Technical screening -> Client interview -> Offer.