Senior Frontend Engineer (Angular)
- Europe, remote
- Tuesday, August 8, 2023
We are rapidly advancing in the SaaS industry, and our On-Demand UI team plays a pivotal role in defining, creating, and refining the user experience for our growing range of products.
- Who are we looking for
We're searching for a passionate Senior Front-End Engineer who is excited to drive UI excellence and collaborate with our international teams. Someone who is devoted to creating a seamless user experience through mastery in front-end technologies and believes in the transformative power of the interface in SaaS offerings.
- Work experience required3+ years
- Essential Skills Required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate seamlessly with UX and backend teams.
- Proven track record of enforcing best development practices and regular code reviews/tests.
- Will be a plus
- Familiarity with mono repos, NX cloud, GraphQL, NodeJS, Python.
- Experience working with Azure Stack, Azure AD, Azure PaaS, and other DevOps tools.
- Develop and optimize product functionality while coordinating with our international teams.
- Enforce and evangelize best development practices, standards, and methodologies.
- Facilitate regular code reviews, ensuring high quality and reliability.
- Maintain a development environment in tune with UX guidelines and in coordination with backend teams.
- we offer
- Unlimited possibilities for financial growth (your earnings depend on your performance)
- Collaboration with top-notch IT specialists
- 20 days of paid vacation, additional sick days, paid medical leave
- Compensation for courses, conferences and other types of education and self-development
- Possibility of business trips abroad
- Online English courses
- Flexible working schedule, work from home
- A start date at the end of August, with a thorough hiring process to ensure the best fit for both you and us: Recruitment interview -> Technical screening -> Client interview -> Offer.